Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friend Baby Shower

I have the greatest friends!  Heidi and Kaycee threw us a perfect shower.  They had yummy food, including homemade red velvet cake pops, big pom pom decorations and a big sign hung over the fireplace.  They also made us an adorable diaper cake with a big stuffed giraffe on the top!  We didn't do any cheesey games or anything and were able to just hang around and pretty much laugh with each other all afternoon. About 10 other of my good friends came - some I have known since I was young and most from my college days.   I can't believe how crafty everyone is - we got amazing gifts from both our registry (like the boppy) and ones that were hand made (like the super cute blanket from Amanda in this pic and one from Heidi's mom!)  The shower started at noon and we didn't leave until 7pm!  It was so much fun to see all these girls and spend an afternoon catching up with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment