Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's gonna be a little baby BOY Ward!

So we found out we are having a little baby boy!  We are super excited of course!  We told our families  that night.  We called Joel's immediate family and then since my family is in town we were able to have dinner with them.  I had seen a design online for scratch off Save the Date cards for a wedding, so I took the idea and morphed it into a gender reveal game for my family.  Each family member got a card - on the card was a penny and a picture of a blue zebra and pink zebra with three squares covered with scratch off stuff.  Only one card had the three blue zebras and when the person who got the card found them they yelled out it's a boy!  It turned out to be such a fun night!  Then little did Joel and I know, each family member had brought a gift for a girl and one if it was a boy so they all pulled out a gift for us!  It was a great night!






No comments:

Post a Comment