I was apprehensive about walking again for the Masters Degree, but I am so happy I did! It was such a different experience graduating this time as opposed to the bachelors degree; it had a lot more meaning! It is strange to think I began this program 3 years ago, before I met Joel, before I lived in the house we're in now, 3 jobs ago and it's finally finished! Here is a picture of my wonderful family on that great day!
Thank you to my Mom and Dad for always being so supportive and giving me all of the opportunities I could ever want; to Joel for allowing me to finish the program strong and for all his support and encouragement; and to my sister, Grandma and Grandpa for always being supportive and all their love! I love you all so much!
We are so proud of you! Lots of hard work, but you did it! The first one in the family...you have accomplished something no one else has (besides Joel, but he's an overachiever)!
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
We are so proud of you! You worked so hard to achieve your goal. The first one in our family (not counting Joel, but he's an overachiever)!
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
CONGRATS CUTE GIRL!!! I am so happy you did that! You are amazing!!!
ReplyDelete