I love reality TV. More specifically, I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. I never make Joel watch these with me - I watch them while he's sleeping or at work. However, Monday night was the finale of this season and if you don't watch it Monday night, you know exactly what happened Tuesday because it's all over the news! So, Monday night I convinced Joel to watch this with me. When Jake was breaking Tenley (and the nations') heart, Joel said, "I can't believe he is not choosing her! He is retarded!" Followed by," THIS IS SO SAD!!! WHY DO YOU WATCH THINGS LIKE THIS!" I think Joel might be a secret Bachelor fan.
OMG Adrian, I totally agree 100% I watch when Ben is sleeping, work I wish we lived closer to eachother so we could watch together. I can't stand Jack, him and Vienna deserve eachother and I give their relationship a couple months. Now we have to watch him on DWTS seriously we have seen ENOUGH of this loser. I am glad he did not pick Tenley because she is to beautiful for him and deserves SO much better. I would like to know what she is up to now days. I am sure you heard who the new bachelorette is? Ali that will be a good one.
ReplyDelete